Sunday, September 4, 2011

Woman Arrested for Taking Pictures of Tourist Attraction at Airport

The time is now, before it is too late, to rise up against the global elite and Agenda 21. Thus this week alone, I have read an exhausting amount of articles on many illegal arrests happening all over the USA. Most of the arrests taking place are of average Americans who were either video taping cops or simply taking tourist photos. There is some kind of illegal crack down on normal middle class every day Americans. those that have not done a thing wrong. You see, here in the USA, we have 4th amendment rights, along with many other constitutional rights. Right now, it is very clear that those rights, such as freedom of the press, are being taken away almost over night.

I believe that these arrests are meant to instill fear in the people, so that we are afraid to stand up. It's a form of intimidation.

One man was sentenced to life in prison for taping cops as they inspected his cars on private property.

This has to be brought to a stop.

Read this article and share it. I suggest getting very, very mad at this action by the cops. Let's write our legislators and let them know that we are very unhappy about this kind of thing. If our leaders don't bring these kinds of arrests to a stop, we need to fire those leaders. Let's push to fire the cops making the illegal arrests too.

Please note that I am not against cops, and see them as fellow warriors. My mom and dad were good cops, and I have worked for and with law enforcement and judges. I just know right from wrong, and this rash of illegal arrests is dead wrong. We don't do things like this in America.

Pardon the politics again. I happen to be a warrior concerned about my nation's well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment